Introducing the brock series dual wine refrigerator
As the mercury in Oregon has already hit 100 this summer, it's a perfect time to debut our latest product line, the Brock Series Dual Wine Refrigerator.
Named for our friend, fellow wine connoisseur and interior design extraordinaire, Lori Brock of Brock Design Group, the new series is designed for double duty — protecting your wine collection in style while highlighting your home's decor as a beautiful, heirloom-quality furniture piece.
With two separate fridge areas, each able to hold up to 18 bottles, the Brock is the perfect place to store everything from Albariño to Zinfandel with temperature settings from 39° (perfect for your ready-to-serve Whites, Rosés and Sparkling Wines) to 55° (ideal for long-term storage of any wine). The middle cabinet smartly stashes everything from stemware and openers to that bottle of Macallan Single Malt you've been meaning to hide from summer guests.
With its clean lines and modern good looks our wine fridges are at home in any home, from the urban loft to the cul-de-sac classic. So here's to you, and a summer full of Champagne toasts.
Three Luxe Finish Options
Whether your style is Modern-classic, Scandinavian-chic or Luxury-cabin, we've got you covered.
- Available now, ships in 6-8 weeks
- Stores up to 36 bottles (18 in each fridge), with adjustable shelves
- Select your setting for each fridge from 39°F (best for ready-to-serve whites) to 55°F (ideal for long-term storage)
- Choose from three luxe finish options — White/Walnut, Natural/White Oak, and Walnut/Smoke
- Stemware racking system designed to hold up to 12 glasses
- Solid brass hardware